Thursday, April 12, 2012

Think Pink








So...I never though I would enjoy the color pink. Just putting that out there. Blues and greens have always held a dear place in my heart, and when it comes to warm tones, hook me up with orange and yellow please! But apparently people can change (even if it's just hue preferences)! The colors people like speak volumes about who they are as a person. What does my recent fascination with fuschia say about me and who I am right now? I really couldn't say; I'm not that introspective. All I know is that I mega splurged on lipstick named Exhilarating, there is a purple dress with hot pink polka dots hanging in my closet, and I turned down a Tiffany-blue bracelet at J. Crew for the exact same one in guess what, hot pink. An Aztec-esque print dress (with pink in it) and coral color-blocked platforms sit at the end of my bed right now waiting to celebrate a birthday tonight. Freak out for me, please, because I (at least temporarily) love pink!

PS. I have Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" on repeat. Ok, maybe now I should be embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment