Friday, June 17, 2011

domestic sensibilities


I'm expanding my culinary horizons this summer, starting with the stuffed peppers I made my family for dinner tonight (thanks Smitten Kitchen!). My goal: make family dinner at least once a week. I'll be looking to my Food Network friends Ina (minus all that butta) and Giada, and I'm sure a whole bunch of recipes from Real Simple as well. I may be a college student, but my taste buds deserve better than artificially colored orange powder cheese and highly processed freezer foods. And you know, it is so so so satisfying to make something that not only looks pretty, but also goes over well with your taste testers. Gotta prep for future dinner parties, ya know? 

PS. More recipe success and skirt sewing adventure documentation to come throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment